– support professional development of youth workers to cope with youth unemployment;
– develop innovative methods of youth work and language of learning outcomes
– increase the capacities, attractiveness and international dimension of participating organizations so that they are able to offer activities and programs that better respond to the needs of individual youths;
– reinforce synergy between non-formal education, employment and entrepreneurship
– strengthen cooperation among youth, youth workers and employers.