Third international meeting under the project “Young managers of effective career development”
№ 2016-2-BG01-KA205-023931 under the Erasmus + Program
Between 10-11 April 2018 in Padova, Italy, was held the third transnational meeting on the project 2016-2-BG01-KA205-023931 – „Young managers of the effective career development “.
The responsible for organization of the meeting was Eduforma Srl. There were 4 partner organizations from four countries: Active Youth- Lithuania; CENTER OF STRATEGIES FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT- Romania; Fundacja VCC- Poland; Teza Ltd.
The main objectives of this meeting, was the discussion of the following topics:
- Review of the second intellectual output, results. (Editing of the manual based on feedback after the training in Poland)
- C1- Short-term joint staff training- feedback, results
- Adoption of working program and dynamics of the project activities – next tasks
- IO3 VCC apprenticeship model for young managers – Tasks, responsibilities, management- Final output
- E1 – Multiplier Events –organization and preparation phase
The core team for implementation of the project was determinate and details about the work stages and specific tasks of any organization were considered. Deadlines and milestones were set up in the implementation of actions to help implement effective and sustainable realization of the project, defined as activities and expected results for the period until the next international meeting on the project during the month of October 2018 in Poland.
The meeting has placed a very good start of successful working partnership.